Certain information may be gathered and stored regarding your visit whether or not you do nothing except browse, read and download information. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit;
- If you linked to this website from another website, the address of that other website; and
- Information voluntarily submitted on publication order forms, meeting registration forms or e-mails sent to the website administrator, or for access to the Members Only section of our website.
Your IP address does not always identify an individual, but rather is merely a temporary name by which an individual obtains access to the dough-dots.com website. Your IP address is used to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website quality.
There are certain pages of our website that may request your personal information for your own benefit, such as registration, processing orders and newsletter subscription). Information regarding the gathering of your personal information will be disclosed prior to receiving the appropriate information.
Your email addresses will never be sold or traded with other companies. However, you may receive periodic emails from us when you sign up for our newsletters.
Links to Other Sites
DoughDots.com may contain pages with links to other sites. However, United Pacific Designs, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices of any of these other sites. Therefore, the mindful consideration of clicking onto another site from DoughDots.com is highly recommended.
Notice of Changes
Terms and Conditions
Visiting our website also means you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions.